Master of Ceremonies for Conferences High Energy, Witty & Fun
Conference host Shari Harley delivers exactly what meeting planners and conference attendees want.
- A witty, high-energy delivery. Attendees will be engaged by Shari’s emcee skills.
- Planned and unplanned, fun. Stand-up comedy experience comes in handy as an MC.
- The conference moves at the right pace and stays on schedule.
- The day(s) run smoothly. Your meeting planners and conference committee can relax.
- A handout designed for your conference, with your theme and branding, to ensure attendees get maximum learning and have one central place to put their notes.
- Research – Shari gets to know your organization, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Shari ensures everyone gets recognized and looks good when she serves as the master of ceremonies for conferences.
- A top-ten list written for your conference and guaranteed to make your participants laugh.
Shari is a conference speaker, a business person and incredibly funny. As a conference host, she will bring a unique combination to your stage, ensuring your conference is fun and valuable.
Shari often MC’s and offers either a keynote speech or breakout session. Get the most and very best from her.
View the handouts Shari created for conferences she emceed.
Dear Shari -
Thank you so much for being our Mistress of Ceremonies at the CSAE conference. It was a very demanding job, but you sailed through it and brought your great humor, candor and sensitivity to the task. I hope you know how much I appreciate your taking on the responsibility of starting us off at every event, providing the thread between the sessions, giving direction to the attendees so they could get the most from each day, and supporting Joan and me in our efforts.
The handout you created was really key to helping the attendees focus on how to retain all the learning – and to act afterwards. The bright colors and great design elements really made the piece stand out.
Thanks for being CSAE’s shining star to guide us through the learning curve!
Nancy Erickson, Past President
I can’t thank you enough for everything you did and put into making this an event and conference to remember! It’s amazing the creativity and skill that goes into speaking and training.
You make it look easy. You make people learn. You make people laugh. And, you move people into action.
Joan Tezak, Executive Director