Professional Business Speaker for Conferences & Events Anything But Boring
Speaking Programs Offered:
- Master of Ceremonies: High energy, witty and fun.
- Leadership Speaking: Get and keep the right employees.
- Sales Speaking: Get and keep the right customers.
- Business Communication Speaking: Manage business relationships and professional reputations.
Professional Speaker Services:
- Keynote Speaker
- Breakout and general session speaker
- Master of Ceremonies
- Facilitation at meetings, retreats and strategic planning sessions
- Coaching, consulting and communication training for Boards of Directors, leaders, staff and volunteers
“I learned more from Shari in an hour than I have in my whole career.”Amy Burger, HR Manager
Speaks Internationally. Shari is known globally as an engaging, funny, content-rich business speaker. She speaks throughout the United States and has spoken at conferences and events in India, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
Anything but boring. As a business speaker, Shari’s keynote speeches and conference breakout sessions are high energy, packed with useful business communication training techniques and are way more fun than participants could even hope to expect. Her corporate training teaches people not only what to do, but how to do it. Who knew you could laugh so hard and learn so much in 60-minutes?
It’s About You. Shari researches your organization and industry to speak your language and understand your organization. No speech is canned. Shari customizes every program and example for your industry and your participants.
“Best speaker at the conference, no contest. Hands down . . . Shari Harley. If every business enterprise in America had a Shari Harley on staff, doublespeak and baloney would wither and die in short order.”
SHRM Conference Attendee
How to Best Use Shari at Conferences & Association Meetings
- Master of Ceremonies and a keynote speech
- Keynote speech and a breakout session
- General session and a breakout session
- Pre-conference training and a breakout session
- Board of Directors leadership training and team building
- Facilitating strategic planning retreats and meetings